Age is related to deterioration of brain cells and weakening of neurons. The result is that we tend to lose focus and alertness. Moreover, our memories become weak and we always forget things. Have you experienced such circumstances? Kept your essentials such as money or credit cards and forgotten? You will see your father or mother often doing such things. While they can tell innumerable stories of our days when we were a kid, they will often forget where they have kept their medicine or whether they met their old colleague yesterday or a week ago.
All this is due to the weakening of the cognitive function and the brain cells. As we age the circulation to the brain is also disrupted which decreases the rejuvenation of the nerve cells and neurons of the brain and results in weak development. Sometimes, even kids have the problem with learning and memorizing their studies. This is because their brain cells haven’t developed to a certain extent and they lack focus and clarity. Some kids are smarter than others depending upon each kid’s brain development primarily. Multitasking and the ability to have a clear mind is also related to the proper functioning of the nerve cells.
There are many supplements available in the market to enhance brain function. They target the grey cells of the brain and help in growth development. They are manufactured with herbal ingredients and products which aim to enhance the focus, clarity and cognitive function of the brain. They work to stimulate blood circulation and oxygenation to the brain tissues which helps in better growth and ability to retain more.
One such supplement has been discussed here which goes by the name of Nerve Aid.
What is Nerve Aid?
As the name suggests, it is a supplement which works to enhance the focus of the brain and provide advanced cognitive support. It is designed based on the concept of nootropic ingredients. It is considered safe and effective for use and used to enhance clarity, attention, memory and cognitive function.
How does Nerve Aid work?
They are a class of ingredients where some occur naturally and others are manufactured. In order to be a nootropic agent, the supplement should be able to perform the following:
- It should not be toxic and should have no side effects
- It should be effective in enhancing learning abilities and memory
- It should protect the brain cells under oxygen-deprived conditions or hypoxia.
- It should be able to protect the brain from the harmful effects of chemical and physical agents.
- It should be able to protect the cortical and sub-cortical regions of the brain and improve attention and intelligence by enhancing the activity of neurotransmitters.
- Bacopa Extract: It helps in enhancing brain function and energy level. Prepared from the leaves of Bacopa monnieri which contains bacosides mainly A and B in the ratio of 12:1 it enhances the energy levels of the neuron and boost the cognitive function enabling you to perform at its peak.
- Eleuthero Extract: It is an herb which is known to enhance the circulation of the brain and accelerate the retention of memory in both long-term and short-term memory.
- Ginkgo biloba: This is a plant of ancient times which has been used by people to enhance cognitive function and memory and provide more energy levels to the brain.
- GABA: Better known as Gamma-aminobutyric acid is a neurotransmitter which helps in enhancing the interaction and signaling mechanisms of the neurons and rejuvenating old and new memories.
- DL-alpha lipoic acid: It is a vitamin-like chemical which is used to treat certain cell tissue and nerve related issues. It helps in improving the conduction of nerve cells and works as an antioxidant providing protection to brain cells in case of injury or otherwise. It helps improve cognitive functions. Also improves the levels of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Vitamin B6: It is known by the common name of pyridoxine hydrochloride. It is involved with the production of hemoglobin in blood that carries oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body. Its addition as an ingredient greatly improves the supply of blood and oxygen to the brain.
- Vitamin B12: It is essential for brain development and cognitive function as well as neural myelination. It helps in improving the function of learning and memory and stronger brain cells in children.
- Folic acid: Deficiency of folic acid leads to immature brain development in the fetus and is considered as an important ingredient in the brain and neuron development.
Advantages of using Nerve Aid are:
- It improves focus and mental clarity.
- It improves memory and learning process and rejuvenates old memories.
- It improves blood circulation to the brain cells and helps in enhancing oxygen levels.
- It helps in improving the cognitive function and precision as well as improves focus.
- It enhances memory and mood and keeps you motivated.
- It enhances the energy levels of the brain and sharpens the brain cells making you take more precise decisions.
- It also improves the conduction between neurons and the activity of neurotransmitters which help in better functioning of the brain.
- It reduces stress hormone and helps remove toxins and harmful chemicals preventing oxidative damage.
- It helps you improve mental health and boosts your performance.
Nerve Aid is made up of natural ingredients and there are no side effects of the product as such. Usually, side effects occur if it has caffeine for it causes insomnia and jitters in some individuals. The lack of caffeine in this supplement thus helps in having no essential side effects. However, certain precautions need to be kept in mind:
- You should take the product only in the prescribed dosage.’
- You should consult a doctor before using the product who would know of your general physical condition.
- You should take the product constantly to experience the benefits.
- You should avoid taking a nap in the afternoon and drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated.
- You should have breakfast daily as it is the most important meal which keeps you running throughout the day.
- You should meditate and reduce anxiety levels.
- You should avoid the consumption of extra sugar.
Where to buy Nerve Aid?
You can buy the product only online by visiting the official site of the manufacturer and avail of any discounts and trial offers. The product will be delivered to you within 2 working days.
Nerve Aid is a supplement that helps in improving your brain health and cognitive function. It improves your mental clarity and focus, blood circulation and oxygenation and helps you reduce stress and have a well- focused life with better performance.