Face Care Tips
The flawless, blemish and acne-free skin that you’ve always desired is no more a dream, but reality. Here are brilliant face care tips to get that glow you’ve always wanted. Browse through our beauty secrets, tackle your skincare issues and follow our tricks regularly to get beautiful skin naturally. Excited, happy or stressed, itʼs your face that gives you away. So weʼve rounded up expert tips on daily skin care, keeping blemishes at bay and enhancing your natural beauty. Whether you have time for intensive skin care or not, pamper yourself by acing the basics.
How to get flawless face:
- Massage your face daily
- Always Wear Sunscreen
- Eat Chocolate sometimes
- Exercise daily
- Get Hydrated
- Give Yourself an At-Home Facial
- Have a Cup of Tea once a day
- Mist Yourself
- Have a Glass of Wine twice a week
- Try a Face Brush
- Try a Lip Scrub
- Clear Your Eyes daily before going to bed
Avoid these things for Beautiful Skin:
- Don’t possess a makeup remover? Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. You can also apply a paste of walnut in powder form with yogurt to exfoliate your skin, as the antioxidants present in walnuts help remove dirt and promote radiant skin.
- “Don’t: Eat spicy and fermented foods, salt, citrus fruits, fried food. Instead favor blander foods such as rice, oatmeal, and applesauce”, advises American author and Ayurveda physician, Vasant Lad, in The Complete Book of Ayurveda Home Remedies.
- Never Skip skincare before and after a workout. Apply a toner to help minimize oil production before heading out. Exfoliate after, and then apply shea butter or olive oil to moisturize the skin.
- Never Pop pimples because it can lead to more swelling, redness, and even scarring. Feel a pimple is on its way? Just clean the area with rose water, and place a chilled green tea bag for 10 minutes. Also, if you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.
- Never Forget to pamper yourself. A gentle facial massage with oils could work wonders. Depending on your skin type, choose oils from mustard, coconut, almond or Kumkadi as they are excellent nourishing agents which help to get glowing skin. Better still – switch on some soothing instrumental music. After 20 minutes, what do you have? Beautiful skin and a relaxed you.
- Never Neglect your jawline and facial muscles. For just 5 minutes a day, perform a few facial exercises. You can jut out your lower lip in such a way that wrinkles are created on the chin, then lower your chin to your chest. Another exercise that works wonders is to look up towards the ceiling and pout.